Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Introducing...

Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Gabi. Short for Gabrielle.
I am married to a very handsome strong man who loves me and spoils me.
We have two boys, L is two and a half, and R is eleven months. (For their safety I will not use their full names or post pictures of them. I've seen too many scary things on tv.)
I need to do everything. Seriously. At least try. You will soon find that out if you become a reader. You'll probably think I can do it all and I'm amazing. {I like to think so.} The truth is {most people} can't do many things excellent. You can, however, do many things good.
I love reading blogs. I figured I should give it a try. When I was in Elementary School I wanted to be a writer. I don't think I have enough to write about so that's why I've never tried it.
I come from a family of three girls. When I found out L wasn't a girl I thought, "What on earth will I do with a boy!?" Ha. Now I have two and I wouldn't trade them. Well... most days I wouldn't trade them.
Also, I need a new laptop. ;)

And this is my dog, Brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment