Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

The Creative, Healthy, Smart Wife

Yes, that's supposed to be me. ;)
Most days.

I'm creative. I love crafting. Crocheting, scrapbooking, sewing, making music... If it includes making something, I like it. Unless it's quilting. That one takes patience. I'd rather finish projects quicker.

I'm healthy. Well, I want to be healthy. Ans not "low-fat" or "low calories" kind of healthy. I'm one of those who is into organic, non-GMO food. Yeah. We drink raw milk. My son eats gluten-free because it's hard on his immune system. I use essential oils on my family for health and for comfort. I don't use chemicals to clean my home. Of course, I won't look down on you if you disagree with me.

I'm smart. :D I just added this one for the fun of it. It was either smart or beautiful. I didn't want to be too arrogant. {smirk} Although I like to believe I am both.

Okay, okay, maybe these are things I'd like to be!

Now, I am not trying to be miss holier-than-thou or Miss Priss. Please join me in my endeavors to live more creatively, healthier, and smarter.... Okay and beautifuler! ;) {see, that's my smartness showing}

No comments:

Post a Comment