Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

January Meal Plan

Maybe I like to make things difficult.
I don't know.
But I like to plan my meals a whole month at a time.
At first it takes a while to get started on it.
Then, before I know it, I'm taking meals off because I thought of a better meal.

L likes yogurt every morning for breakfast. Every. Single. Morning. R likes applesauce. Breakfasts are easy peasy. Lunches are usually leftovers, sandwiches, or something else creative. {*cough, ramen noodles*}
Dinners are the hard part. My husband is picky and doesn't like too much of the same food too often. Sundays I like to use my crock pot.
In case anyone is looking for ideas, I thought I'd post my rough draft:

  1. {New Year Day} Pizza
  2. Something not planned out :P
  3. Crock pot lasagna
  4. Enchiladas
  5. Apple cinnamon pork loins {Frozen last month}
  6. Venison stew over rice
  7. Taco soup
  8. {Lost my list, and can't remember what we ate} 
  9. Cheesy crock pot chicken over rice
  10. {Birthday party-pizza}
  11. Hamburger gravy over mashed potatoes
  12. Crock pot lasagna
  13. Chili *BEAN WEEK*
  14. Chili haystacks
  15. Bean burritos
  16. Chili pizza
  17. Mexican lasagna
  18. Venison stew
  19. Cheesy crock pot chicken over rice
  20. Corned Beef - Husband's favorite meal for his birthday
  21. Leftovers
  22. Italian cheesy chicken casserole
  23. Hamburger gravy over rice
  24. {Out of town}
  25. {Out of town}
  26. Creamy chicken
  27. Enchiladas
  28. Goulash
  29. Chicken spaghetti
  30. Leftovers
  31. Balsamic chicken over rice {Frozen last month}
Meals in bold indicate crock pot used. I use my crock pot a lot. I have a few of them. In fact, I don't even know how many for sure. :) 
Some of these recipes are are posted. Some will be posted. Stay tuned. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment